Pirate Black - 3DE Premium Ceramic 500g - 1.75mm
The basic printing characteristics of 3DE Ceramic is alot like what you get from PLA – This means that it is 100% compatible with existing extrusion-based (FDM/FFF) 3D printers and extremely easy to work with.
Typical printing conditions:
- Nozzle temperature: 190-195C hotend
- Build surface: adheres well to common build surfaces including the blue tape, SpiderSheet, polyimide/Kapton tape, etc.
- Heated bed: not required, but can be set to 60-70 ˚C for better adhesive.
- Layer adhesion and warping resistance: similar to PLA; you can easily print large parts without warping and/or delamination.
- Odor: minimal (barely noticeable)
Mechanical/thermal properties of PolySmooth (based on 3D printed parts with 100% infill):
- Tensile strength: 40-45 MPa (compared to 30-40 MPa for PLA/ABS)
- IZOD Impact Strength: 15-18 kJ/m^2 (compared to 2-3 kJ/m^2 for PLA and 5-15 kJ/m^2 for ABS)
- Softening Temperature: ~ 70 C (compared to 55-60 C for PLA and 90-95 C for ABS)
500g material on the spool
- 3D print your part with 3DE Ceramic, just like what you normally do with PLA;
- Dip your printed object in IPA (70-90%+)(SPRIT)
- Repeat untill you like the polished finish
- Now go tell your friends :-)
- Isopropyl alcohol (also known as isopropanol)
IPA with no less than 70% (90% or higher recommended). You can choose whatever is more easily available for you.