Z-Temp - Temperature control for the Zortrax™ M200® Model 2015/16 (SALE)
Temperature control for the Zortrax™ M200®
Læs mere her http://www.z-temp.co/
Take full advantage of the power and versatility of your Zortrax M200® 3-D printer and print the materials you want to print, including PLA, PLA+PHA, PolyMax™, Polywood™, EasyWood™, Woodfill™, Bronzefill™, Taulman3D, Carbon-Fiber, generic ABS, polycarbonate, and more!
- Achieve strength, freedom from warpage, flexibility, and color selection unattainable with Zortrax materials.
- Extrusion temperature adjustable from -110º to +320ºC.
- Bed heat on/off control (essential for PLA).
- Exclusive ColorTemp™ display shows real-time extruder temperature at a glance, even from across the room!
- Heater activity monitor shows you what the printer's PID loop is doing at all times.
- Extrusion temperature is adjustable "on-the-fly" during printing.
- No need to re-slice just to change extrusion temperature.
- Highly accurate, precision electronics: typical error < ±1ºC, maximum ±2ºC.
- Temperature monitor output - connect to a voltmeter to read actual hot-end temperature
- Plug 'n Play - installs in minutes with no permanent modifications to the printer
Printing PLA with the Zortrax M200 and Z-Temp™: