Fremragende | Baseret på 600+ anmeldelser
BuildTak 3D Print Surface 203X203 mm
Gratis fragt over 399 kr
Nem og billig retur
Kundeservice alle hverdage
BuildTak is a thin, durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed of FDM (fused deposition modeling) 3D printers to provide an ideal surface for 3D printing. It replaces the need for blue masking tape and/or polyimide films such as Kapton. Composed of high quality, heat-resistant raw materials, BuildTak provides a stable build platform for 3D printed objects to adhere to while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
1. Wipe down your bare build platform making sure it is clean and free of debris.
2. Trim the BuildTak sheet to match the size of your build plate (if not already).
3. Remove the white adhesive liner and apply the BuildTak sheet to the bare build plate. Start from one edge of the build plate and work your way to the other edge, smoothing the BuildTak sheet with a credit card or decal applicator.
4. Re-level your surface and ensure that the nozzle height is properly set (usually between .10 – .25mm).
To ensure the longevity of the BuildTak sheet, use a spatula or putty knife with smooth/rounded corners. Avoid using solvents, such as acetone, to clean it.
Typically with other build surface solutions, such as blue masking tape or polyimide, a heavy deposit or “smoosh” is used on the first print layers. With BuildTak this is not needed.
BuildTak Offers The Following Benefits
- Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more pretreatments such as hairspray or acetone slurry!
- Easy installation to the bare print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
- Durable and with optimal care can last for many hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
- Patent-pending heat resistant composition, developed to withstand the typical temperatures used on heated print beds (i.e. 110-125C). With safety in mind, BuildTak is composed of raw materials that are UL flame rated.
- BuildTak Just Works!
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak surface
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
- Protects build plate
- Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BuildTak?
BuildTak is an ideal 3D printing surface for FFF 3D printers. We believe it offers a superior alternative to using masking tape or heat resistant films (such as kapton) on your FFF 3D printer’s build plate. BuildTak is a proprietary, patent-pending composition that comes in pre-cut, specially textured plastic sheets that adhere to your build platform with its heat-resistant adhesive backing.
Why we think BuildTak is superior over masking tape and heat-resistant films?
–if you have ever dealt with either masking tape or kapton, one of the more common features you will notice is that the BuildTak sheets are more rigid and therefore much easier to install or apply to the bare build plate and much less susceptible to air bubbles getting trapped beneath the surface.
–BuildTak is found to be more durable in nature so it can be more effective in protecting the build plate and with proper use can significantly outlast the typical cycle time of either kapton or masking tape.
–Generally does not require any special treatment or finessing (ie. the use of hair spray, acetone slurry, printing rafts, etc). Once you have the crucial step of setting nozzle height just right, BuildTak just works. Through our experience we find that 3D printed objects stay put on the build surface for the duration of your build with fewer chances of curling. When the builds are complete, we find that builds pop right off with significantly less prying than what you are probably used to using these other alternatives.
–BuildTak works for both ABS and PLA, which means if you are using a printer that can print in either of these materials it is not necessary to change the surface between builds. Heated print beds are not a problem, BuildTak is composed of high quality raw materials and is designed to withstand the high temperatures of a typical FFF 3D printer (i.e. 110-125C heated print bed)
–If/when you are ready to replace the BuildTak sheet, it comes off clean and easy in one piece, leaving no residue behind from the adhesive.
How do I use BuildTak?
1. Wipe down your bare build platform making sure it is clean and free of debris
2. Trim the BuildTak sheet down to the size of your build plate (if not already)
3. Remove the white adhesive liner and apply the BuildTak sheet to your bare build plate. Start from one edge of the build plate and work your way to the other edge, smoothing the BuildTak sheet with a credit card or decal applicator as you go
4. Re-level your surface, making sure the nozzle heights are properly set to the approximate thickness of a standard piece of office paper. The key to a successful BuildTak experience is a level print bed and finding that nozzle height sweet spot!
What are the best practices to ensure the longevtiy of the BuildTak?
We recommend using a spatula or putty knife with smooth/rounded corners. Avoid using objects with sharp edges or corners that will accelerate the wear and tear of your BuildTak sheet and DO NOT use heavy duty solvents, such as acetone, to clean it, nothing stronger than rubbing alcohol.
Make sure the extruder nozzle for your FFF 3D printer is leveled and is NOT in direct contact with the BuildTak sheet. It is recommended to set your nozzle height to no less than the thickness of a standard sheet of office paper. When trying to achieve an optimal nozzle height, it is better to start with a looser nozzle height, run a test/leveling print and simply decrease the nozzle height in smaller increments until the test prints stick.
What are the best settings for nozzle height and bed leveling?
When it comes to nozzle height, we have found that there is a sweet spot that allows for optimal adhesion/removal of printed parts. When trying to find that sweet spot it is better to start with the nozzle height on the high side and run a test print where you pay close attention to the first layer of the print. You will know right away if the nozzle is too far because the extruded filament will not stick and in that case, no harm done to the sheet. Just reduce the nozzle height slightly and try again until it sticks. For setting the nozzle height (i.e. the distance between your nozzle and the BuildTak sheet) we recommend using the thickness of a standard piece of office paper (or about .1mm) for ABS and a piece of card stock (or about .2mm) for PLA. with just a little bit of friction. Proper leveling should also increase the longevity of the sheet because it will more than likely mean you will not be subjecting it to as much wear and tear in the removal of the object.
Why are my prints not sticking to the BuildTak?
This is generally caused when the extruder nozzle is too far away from the BuildTak sheet, try decreasing nozzle height slightly. Run a test print after each adjustment to confirm.
Why are my prints sticking too well to the BuildTak, making it difficult to remove the builds afterwards?
This can happen when the extruder nozzle is too close to the BuildTak sheet. Try increasing the nozzle height slightly and make sure the print bed is level. Make sure you run a test print. When printing with ABS, try to remove the builds immediately after completion, reheating the heated print bed (for ABS) will also help to release larger builds that are sticking too well. Please note, a heated bed is not required for printing with PLA or removing parts printed with PLA.
What Materials work with BuildTak?
Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak surface.
Installationsplads og krav
Forsendelse - kg
Fragt bliver igennem 3D eksperten beregnet ud fra vægt og destination. Dette gælder udelukkende for pakker til Danmark. Grønland og Færøerne har særlige fragtpriser.
Kontakt os venligst herom for den mest fordelagtige løsning.
Vi leverer fortrinsvis med GLS på pakkeforsendelser og Post Danmark (Maxibrev) til småforsendelser uden tracking og forsikring.
3D Eksperten har variable fragtpriser. Disse priser udmåles automatisk i forhold til din ordrestørrelse/vægt og er tilpasset i henhold til GLS/Post Danmarks leveringspriser. Prisen kan variere fra 29,- til 400,-. ex. fragtforsikringer for særligt udsat gods.
Afhentning kan normalt godt ske fra vores virksomhed mellem kl. 08 og 14 på hverdage, men du SKAL skrive forinden. Det er ikke alle varer der findes på vores eget lager, men sendes direkte fra leverandørerne.
Telefon: +45 30 20 22 17
Mandag til torsdag: 9:00 - 17:00
Fredag: 9:00 - 16.30
BuildTak 3D Print Surface 203X203 mm
Du kiggede tidligere på
Anmeldelser fra vores kunder
Super webshop! De er hurtig til at sende afsted, og svarer hurtigt hvis man har spørgsmål.
Har brugt flere af deres Premium PLA filamenter, og de er super nemme at printe med.
Glæder mig til at prøve deres Silky og TPU filament. :)
Mikkel Holm Jensen
Kanon service, skrev til dem angående en ordre, og sagen blev løst inden for kort tid.
Helt klart fremtidig kunde her.
Lige efter bogen
De sendte varerne som bestilt - dog manglede én spole. Skrev til dem med billeder osv. og pengene kom retur lynhurtigt for den manglende vare.
Bruger dem gerne igen.
Super fantastisk oplevelse
Hurtig levering og super god kvalitet af produkterne.
Er super glad for mit køb hos 3D Eksperten 🥳😁
Ekstrem god service
Ekstrem god service. Jeg havde glemt eller rettere ikke noteret mig hvordan den gamle blæser til mit Motherboad på min 3D printer sad. Kunderservice var utrolig gode til at hjælpe mig. Der er ingen tvivl om at der er tale om en virksomhed med folk der ved hvad de laver. Jeg handler kun ved 3D Eksperten fremover også selvom jeg måske kan få tingene lidt billiger på fx Amazone. Tak for professionel hjælp
Jeg bestilte en K1 MAX og 5 ruller filament (5 kg) omkring kl. 12:30 og afhentede cirka kl. 15.
Ved ankomst var printer og filament klar og printeren blev kørt lige til bilen på sækkevogn og min kollega og jeg løftede den op i bilen.
Efterfølgende kiggede vi rundt i hele butikken og fik snakket rigtig godt med personalet om diverse ting og sager de havde i butikken + spurgt lidt til råds om min nye printer :-)
Printeren har været godt i gang lige siden og det spiller bare :-)
Det er bestemt ikke sidste gang jeg køber her :-)